PASMA Head Office & Administration Centre – PO Box 26969. Glasgow, G3 9DR, United Kingdom.
Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturers’ Association is a Company Limited by Guarantee – registered in England No. 1397880 – Registered VAT no. (GB) 759 733 678
- issue equipment accompanied by a copy of the manufacturers’ instruction manual together with a design and method statement for a specific structure.
Training MembersPASMA Training Members:
- have an approved training centre that meets PASMA’s criteria.
- can deliver the association’s portfolio of courses including the flagship Towers for Users Course.
Associate MemberA non-voting membership category that provides organisations and individuals who, although not directly involved with mobile access towers, wish to keep abreast of all the latest news and developments within the association and the industry at large and is available to:
- Freelance PASMA approved Instructors, i.e instructors not directly employed by PASMA registered Training Members
- Other not-for-profit associations
- Users or mobile access towers
Third Party Certification to EN1004 means that product has been tested and approved by a certification body registered with either the EA (European Co-Operation on Accreditation) or UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) Approved Body